The right attitude is mandatory in this role. We care about our team and we will invest in you by further developing your skills, knowledge and experience. In return you will be required to invest in our clients by having a strong desire to make a real difference. You will assist Evolution to reach our shared goal of being “the most valued adviser in the lives of our clients.”
Our company is about people and we surround ourselves with caring and driven professionals who are passionate about what they do. Few opportunities to join a team such as Evolution exist. If you feel you are a professional, results orientated, Intermediate Accountant with something special we are eager to meet with you.
This position is located in our impressive Warners Bay office and the opportunity exists within our accounting tax and advisory division.
If successful you will have responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements, tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts;
- Handling all areas of compliance requirements for a diverse range of businesses;
- Preparation of FBT returns;
- Liaising with ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients;
- Working with business advisers and other team members to ensure client work is completed within our high standards of quality and timeframes;
- Preparation of correspondence to clients and other bodies as required.
- Exposure to a wide range of business advisory work
- Involvement in maintaining direct client relationships
- The following skills and attributes are essential:
- Degree qualified;
- Looking to become CA or CPA qualified;
- 2 + years experience in a Chartered Accounting Practice;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Committed to exceptional and enthusiastic service to our Clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular MS Excel;
- Knowledge of varied accounting systems including cloud based
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and join an environment where you will feel valued and supported. For enquiries and to apply for this position please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org