Junior Client Services Coordinator
What are you looking for in your working life? Are you keen to make a valuable contribution? Are you looking to work as a team player? Do you consider yourself a proactive person? If this sounds like you Evolution is excited to meet with you.
We do things differently at Evolution Advisers– We are a business and personal advisory firm with distinction. Working from our impressive Warners Bay office you will be joining our accounting advisory tax team. Evolution is intensely client-focused and we take pride in what we do and make no excuses about putting “people” first. We try to make work fun, light hearted and conducive to producing high quality work that our clients deserve and expect.
Our goal is to be the “the most valued adviser in the life of our client” and in order to achieve this we need a Junior Client Services Coordinator to provide support to our busy advisory team and to provide outstanding service to many valuable clients.
Our ideal candidate will notice the “little details” that need to be carried out and enjoy interacting with both clients and team members. Your skills have started developing in a previous role and you will be focused on achieving a high standard in your work. As you are representing Evolution you will be very well groomed with an outstanding standard of self-presentation. You will also need to take ownership of your role and look to always improve on ways to carry out your responsibilities.
Overview of Position
Junior Client Services Coordinator focused on supporting the accounting advisory tax division.
- Working with clients and team members to ensure deadlines are met;
- Preparing forms, correspondence and other documents accurately as needed;
- Answering telephone calls and queries from clients;
- Obtaining required information from clients;
- General administration duties for the team;
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of ATO documents and systems will be highly regarded;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Accurate data entry;
- Must be a team player who can also work autonomously;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to multi task and prioritise;
- Willingness to learn, proactive and with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to provide personable and quality service;
- Great Communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Professional presentation.
If we are the firm for you please apply with a covering letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.