The right attitude is mandatory in this role. We care about our team and we will invest in you by further developing your skills, knowledge and experience. In return you will be required to invest in our clients by having a strong desire to make a real difference. You will assist Evolution to reach our shared goal of being "the most valued adviser in the life of our clients."
This role is a stepping stone to becoming a para-planner and financial adviser. Our company is about people and we surround ourselves with caring and driven professionals who are passionate about what they do. Few opportunities to join a team such as Evolution exist. If you feel you are a results orientated professional, with a strong desire to assist people to achieve their financial lifestyle goals, who understands the importance of quality service, we are eager to meet with you.
This position is located in our impressive Warners Bay office where initially you will be providing support to our financial planning team.
If successful you will have responsibility for the following:
- Researching and identifying necessary information to compile financial forecasts;
- Liaising with fund managers, financial institutions, Centrelink and care providers along with other associates;
- Preparation of documentation;
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is prepared
- Reviewing information;
- Investigating prospects;
- Working with advisers and team members to ensure client work is completed within a realistic and satisfactory timeframe to a high standard at all times;
- Preparation of correspondence to clients and other bodies as required.
The following skills and attributes are essential:
- An understanding of the financial planning process;
- Able to work within defined business processes;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Committed to exceptional and enthusiastic service to our Clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular MS Excel and desirable x-plan;
- Good telephone manner;
- Must be a team player who can also work autonomously;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to multi task and prioritise;
- Willingness to learn, proactive and with a can-do attitude;
- Confident, persistent and supportive nature;
- Ability to provide personable and quality service;
- Good with numbers and reconciling;
- Professional presentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and join an environment where you will feel valued and supported. For enquiries and to apply for this position please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org